The JFBT is jointly sponsored by the following two organizations:
- Facilities Bargaining Association of BC (FBA)
- Health Employers Association of British Columbia (HEABC)
Board Structure and Responsibilities
The JFBT is managed by a Board of appointed Trustees, with an equal number of Trustees appointed by each of HEABC and FBA.
The Board of Trustees oversees the operation of the JFBT. This includes being responsible for:
- Overseeing the Trust’s financial operations,
- Managing the Trust’s assets,
- Selecting and overseeing third-party providers,
- Communicating to the Trust sponsors, plan members and employers. and
- Conducting all other aspects of Trust management and governance.
The Board meets at least four times a year.